My appointment (last Friday) with the palliative doctor saw some changes. One is the change to morphine tablets. The other is to increase dosage for nerve pills. The good doctor hopes to bring some relief to my situation and return to marketing days.
On both Sat and Sun, I was drowsy and sleepy most of the time. I also had fever out of the blue. The fever hit a high of 39.7 degree celcius. It was controlled with paracetamol. The fever became a mild grade one till today! The hospice nurse was surprised about the fever. Oh, I had diarrhea too, which was why we were concerned about these twins. After discussing with the hospice nurse and getting hold of Dr Yee, I will be put on a course of antibiotics. Anyway, the hospice nurse is coming over later.
Yes, there is lesser pain, but there are other problems too. However, I am still thankful for being able to go marketing yesterday! ^_^
A Special Day
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment